inVentiv Creative Studios - Graphic Design Intern
SUMMER OF 2016
inVentiv Health partners with health and wellness organizations to promote their causes and improve peoples' lives. Worked in the Digital/Print department of the creative studio. Completed internal projects including creating event posters, updating contact lists, and minor editing of employee head shots. Using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat, independently designed a fully interactive PDF Organization Chart to help explain the capabilities of the studio to our clients.
Columbus College of Art & Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Advertising & Graphic Design
AUGUST 2012 - DECEMBER 2016 (CURRENT)
Strong foundational education in fine arts with a focus on graphic design and advertising. Given the opportunity to work with live clients on several occasions. Learned how to collaborate effectively with fellow designers and how to lead a team. Received extensive technical training in the Adobe Suite software.
- Primary & secondary market research.
- Identifying trends in market research.
- Recognizing & addressing brand disconnect.
- Creating distinctive brand assets.
- Experience with interactive design.
- Finding solutions to problems.
- Learning new skills quickly.
- Communication (written and verbal.)
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Camera Raw
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe After Effects
- Microsoft Office Suite